Thursday, January 21, 2010

Spike & Chester


I woke up at 7am with back spasms again. This is getting really old. Usually, I get them in the middle of the night, not the morning like this. So, I took my meds for it and now I'm a zombie. I'll try to get the boys done with school today, but it's not happening very fast. I think I'm going to go lie down again. In the meantime, I was thrilled to find this video clip online. It's one of my favorite Looney Tunes cartoons. I laugh when Spike says, "Ha ha ha, the pussycat's gonna scratch me!" Too funny ...


5 comments:

  1. Back spasms sound awful. I hope you feel better fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon. Just wanted to say that my copy of Lemur Troops and Critter Groups came today! It's great! Love the word "clowder"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you're not feeling well. Back spasms are the pits! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The greatest cartoons ever! And congrats on your awesome Critter cups!

    ReplyDelete